Your hair represents your identity. It’s the external reflection of your spirit. This is the inspiration behind K-time products, which are designed to enhance, as well as maintain the well-being of the hair. K-time uses basic ingredients that have been carefully selected for your hair’s well-being, guaranteeing natural vitality and healthy, perfectly styled hair. We painstakingly research the benefits of the active ingredients chosen by K-time considering what they are, how they act, and why they are useful for your hair.
- 18-B-Glycyrrhetinic AcidMade from liquorice plants, pentacyclic triterpenes acid is used in cosmetics as an anti-reddening and anti-inflammatory ingredient because of its remarkable soothing properties.
- Abyssinian Crambe OilThis oil comes from a plant of Mediterranean origin. It combines a formulation rich in fatty acids, particularly Omega 3 and Omega 6, with a light consistency. It nourishes and deeply restructures the hair by penetrating into the heart of the capillary fibre. It is particularly effective on(...)
- Aloe VeraRich in vitamins, minerals and amino acids, aloe vera deeply nourishes the hair shaft, restoring hair's body and radiance.
- Alpha BisabololThe main element in alpha bisabolol is chamomile oil. It has a soothing effect on the skin, reducing redness and inflammation. It also has a delicate softening effect and is extremely well-tolerated by the skin and hair.
- Alpha-hydroxy Acids MixtureObtained from apples, grapes, blueberries, lemons and sugar cane. The synergy between these different acids promotes tissue regeneration, stimulating and increasing collagen production. Has a moisturising, regenerating and antioxidant action on the scalp.
- AlteaA medicinal plant belonging to the Malvaceae family and is an effective natural anti-inflammatory. Contains antioxidants such as flavonoids and phenolic acids and has an emollient and protective action due to its abundant starch, pectin, mucilage, sugar, fat and tannin content.
- Amino Acid ComplexComprised of lysine and arginine and stimulates the activity of the hair follicle. Also encourages blood circulation in the root of the hair, thereby thickening and encouraging natural regrowth.
- Amino functional silicon polymersDeliver an emulsion that enhances hair, giving it body and volume. The polymer formula is enriched with a cationic polysaccharide, derived from guar gum, which protects the hair fibre and improves strength. Perfects the cosmetic action for an effective conditioning, disentangling and smoothing(...)
- Argan OilKnown as “desert gold” and is extracted from the fruit of a tree (Argania spinosa), which grows in Morocco. Ideal for weak and distressed hair, Argan Oil has exceptional emollient and hydrating properties. Its application strengthens the hair fibre and speeds up regrowth. Although it is an(...)
- ArginineIt is one of the amino acids that are the essential building blocks of protein. Present in high quantities in many foods (red meat, fish, shell fish, vegetables, etc.), arginine is one of the main agents for hair growth because it is able to increase the flow of blood towards the germinative(...)
- AvocadoVery rich in minerals, omega 3 and vitamins A and C, providing antioxidant and nourishing action for the hair.
- Avocado OilAvocado oil is obtained by drying avocado fruits or Persea Gratissima. Avocado has a high percentage of fatty acids (linoleic, palmitic, palmitoleic and oleic acid). Its highly beneficial cosmetic nature helps to ensure intense moisturising and softening of the hair fibre.
- Babassu OilExtracted from the seeds of Amazonian palm trees, babassu oil is renowed for its softening and moisturising qualities, for full-bodied, radiant and silky hair.
- Bamboo ExtractRich in organic silica, mineral salts, C group, B1, B2 and PP vitamins, bamboo extract is a valuable substance for restructuring and moisturising hair fibres.
- BlackcurrantRich in essential fatty acids, its emollient action leaves hair perfectly soft. Invigorates hair fibres for more toned and defined curls, without weighing hair down.
- Blood Orange PolyphenolsCounteract and neutralise free radicals, with photo-protective and anti-aging properties to prolong colour and enhance highlights.
- Blue AgaveParticularly rich in oligosaccharides, this innovative extract has the power to moisturise hair, retaining the correct amount of water inside the hair fibre.
- Buffer saltNeutralises the alkaline residues left by the wave lotion, helping to restore the hair's natural structure, repairing the changes caused by the treatment.
- CaffeinePresent in the leaves, seeds and fruits of plants such as coffee, tea and cocoa. It is rich in beneficial properties and useful for countering hair loss. Scientific studies have shown the stimulatory impact of caffeine on the hair follicle and its effectiveness in reducing the effects of(...)
- Cane sugarBoasts a high concentration of mineral salts and vitamins for soft and silky hair.
- CocoaRich in micronutrients (fatty acids, vitamins and mineral salts), cocoa restores hair's vitality and hydration.
- Cocoa beansRich in polyphenols, which have an anti-oxidant action. Cocoa beans combat the appearance of free radicals, which cause ageing of the hair fibre. Rich in mineral salts, amino acids and vitamins, cocoa beans hydrate and protect the hair, helping to make it softer and full of body.
- Cocoa ButterCocoa butter is extracted from cocoa plants, also known as Theobroma cacao. It nourishes the hair and stimulates tone in the hair fibre. Because it has a rich concentration of polyphenols and vitamins, cocoa butter has an antioxidant and stimulating effect on the hair. It also protects the(...)
- Coconut OilFrom the plant of the same name, contains approximately 50% lauric acid, a saturated fatty acid. It has strong antiviral, antimicrobial, antiprotozoal and antifungal properties and has long been known to reinvigorate and regenerate hair fibre.
- CollagenDeeply nourishes the hair fibres, gives body to the hair and helps fight the signs of ageing. Has a rejuvenating, toning and elasticising action. Ideal also for preventing split ends.
- Cottonseed OilHas a nourishing and detangling effect, is rich in Vitamin E and is excellent for giving hair more elasticity. Its high tocopherol content gives it significant antioxidant properties. Makes hair soft and shiny
- CreatineFormed from the combination of three essential amino acids (arginine, glycine and methionine). It is a compound that is synthesised in the liver and kidneys and is also present in some foods (meat and fish). An outstanding source of energy, creatine increases the resistance of hair and(...)
- Date extractCold pressed to preserve its high flavonoid and fatty acid content, it nourishes and strengthens the hair fibre. Has moisturising, emollient, firming and toning properties and protects the hair from environmental factors.
- Direct micro-pigmentsMolecules which adhere to the surface layers of the hair; they are deposited along the hair cuticle and the superficial layers of the cortex of the hair shaft. They are called “direct” because their application does not involve oxidative processes (they are not mixed beforehand with oxidative(...)
- ElastinA fibrous structural protein in connective tissue, it contains two amino acids: isodesmosina and desmosine, giving it a particular ability to add elasticity to the hair. Has a hydrating effect.
- Essential amino acids complexThanks to maltodextrin, citrulline, ornithine, methionine and biotin, this complex contributes to rebuilding the hair's protein structure, regenerating it deep down, right through to the roots. Particularly recommended for hair that's been distressed or damaged by a low-protein diet, which is(...)
- Essential Cypress OilThis oil comes from cypress trees and is also known as Cupressuss sempervirens, a plant in the Cupressaceae family. Cypress oil is known for its invigorating and soothing properties. The unique fragrance of Cypress oil gives it a long-lasting deodorizing and perfuming action.
- Essential Mint OilEssential mint oil is very well known in the cosmetic industry for its stimulant and antibacterial properties. It invigorates the hair fibre by stimulating blood circulation and purifying the skin and hair. For this reason, it is an indispensable ally against dandruff.
- Essential Myrtle OilThis oil is steam-distilled from the leaves of fresh evergreen myrtle branches. Myrtle oil is extremely well known for its remarkable antibacterial and anti-fungal properties. It has an intense soothing effect on hair and also purifies oily skin.
- Essential Oregano OilObtained by steam-distillation of the flowering part of the oregano plant, this essential oil combines intensive anti-fungal and antibiotic properties as well as anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects. This combination makes it an extremely useful ingredient in cosmetics.
- Fixing resinA special viscose mixture that has strong fixing properties. Guarantees an excellent seal and a soft touch.
- Ginger Essential OilExtracted from Zingiber officinalis, commonly known as Ginger. This herbaceous plant is rich in vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and amino acids. It has a wonderful natural ability to encourage blood flow in the scalp and stimulate hair growth. At the same time, it makes the hair stronger and(...)
- Glycine BiovectorDerived from the amino acid Glycine, regulates cellular metabolism, prevents excessive solid and fluid seborrhoea, normalises its production and thus, thoroughly cleanses the scalp. It can also completely eliminate flaking.
- Golden MilletA cereal with a high concentration of vitamins A and B, as well as mineral salts (iron, calcium, potassium, magnesium, fluorine and silicon). Golden millet helps to counteract hair loss as it is the main agent in the formulation of keratin. It is recommended for revitalising the hair and scalp.
- Green ClayKnown since ancient times for its absorbing and detoxifying ability. Traps bacteria, microbes, toxins and waste, creating an environment hostile to their growth. It does this without damaging healthy cell repair processes and, in fact, encourages regeneration.
- Green CoffeeA fantastic energy booster that strengthens connective tissues and has an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effect, due to the presence of many vitamins and antioxidant molecules such as tannic and ferulic acid.
- Green TeaRich in vitamins, flavonoids, vitamins, catechins and other substances with antioxidant activity. It has the natural ability to inhibit 5-alpha-reductase enzyme which is responsible for accelerating the life cycle of the hair, causing miniaturization and excessive loss. It is invaluable for(...)
- Guar GumDerived from the ground beans of the Guar plant, Cyamopsis tetragonoloba, Guar gum is rich in protein, fibre and fat. Widely used in cosmetics, thanks to its moisturising and emollient properties.
- GuaranaConsidered an elixir of life thanks to the energising, stimulating and toning properties that enrich the formula, guarana provides antioxidant and revitalising action.
- Guarana extractsGuarana (Paullinia cupana) is an evergreen plant from the Sapindaceae family used in cosmetics due to its highly stimulating properties (it contains a remarkable concentration of caffeine).
- Hamamelis WaterThis water is obtained by the steam-distillation of the exposed parts of the Hamamelis Virginiana plant and has excellent and beneficial cosmetic properties. It is known for its astringent and purifying effects. It also tones and improves the condition of oily hair and reactivates the(...)
- Hyaluronic acidIs one of the main components of connective tissues in human beings and has properties such as resistance and preservation of form. Treatment with hyaluronic acid delivers a highly regenerative and anti-ageing action on the hair, since it fills and restructures the hair shaft. At the same(...)
- Hydrolysed proteinsThanks to their high proline content, hydrolysed proteins are closely related to hair keratin, and are thus able to bond to it effortlessly. With conditioning, hydrating, restorative and protective action.
- Integrated regenerative protection systemA harmonious blend of valuable active ingredients, for a gentle, restorative treatment. Thanks to its combination of restorative and fortifying active ingredients to combat breakage, the Integrated regenerative protection system provides both conditioning and revitalising action.
- IsopentyldiolA multifunctional moistening agent contained in conditioning and nourishing hair products, yielding an incredible moisturising action.
- Jojoba ExtractProduced by the pressing of Jojoba plant seeds. It is rich in vitamin B complex, vitamin E, antioxidants and minerals such as zinc, copper and iodine. Has a eudermic action, restoring and improving the physiological state of the skin. Used on the hair, it has a nourishing, brightening and(...)
- Jojoba oilThe result of pressing fruits from the jojoba, a plant that is widespread in Central America. Jojoba oil is rich in minerals (zinc, copper, iodine), vitamins E and B and wax esters (lipidic substances with a filmogenic action); its properties combat dry and dull hair, help to reduce the(...)
- KaolinWhite clay with notable cosmetic benefits, used for its exclusive purifying and energising properties, rich in mineral salts and trace elements (iron, magnesium).
- KeratinIs the protein that regulates the hair structure. As its one of the main building blocks of hair, keratin strengthens the hair fibre, making it more elastic. It increases the thickness of hair and helps to make it more manageable.
- Linden extractA powder that is obtained from the flowers and bracts of plants in the Tiliaceae family. Linden extract is made up of specific substances (mucilages and heteropolysaccharides), which generate a light, protective film which guarantees a potent filmogenic action. For this reason, linden extract(...)
- Linseed OilLinseed Oil had been known since antiquity as a natural cosmetic remedy and balsam for supporting the hair's well-being. Thanks to its composition, rich in fatty acids and alpha-linolenic acid, it's also an excellent source of Omega 3. Its action helps reduce split ends and detangle hair. It(...)
- Marine Collagen Amino AcidsCollagen is an essential protein, a natural glue that binds the body's cells to one another. In fact, the term collagen comes from the Greek (“kolla” and “genmen”), meaning “producer of glue”. Marine collagen is extracted from a marine algae and is made up of a high concentration of amino(...)
- Marula OilProtects the skin and minimises the effects of environmental elements. Rich in vitamins, proteins and fats, it is known for its anti-ageing properties and being a natural antioxidant. Makes the hair soft and shiny.
- MelissaA perennial herb in the mint family, has antimicrobial, toning, and moisturising properties. Nourishes the scalp, strengthening the hair from the root. Regulates and normalises oil secretion by the scalp and increases hair tone.
- MentholAn active ingredient that is mainly derived from peppermint oil. Menthol delivers numerous benefits: it promotes regrowth, increases circulation, alleviates itching and dryness and conditions the scalp, with a refreshing and soothing action.
- Micronized mineralsThey give hair extra volume and exceptional hold
- Mineral ComplexMinerals such as silicon, iron, magnesium, copper and zinc play an essential action in keeping the hair fibre healthy. This mineral complex strengthens debilitated and falling hair. It has a restorative effect and gives vitality to the hair fibre.
- Mint polyphenolsAmong the main active ingredients of mint, polyphenols are natural anti-oxidants. Polyphenols are essential for preventing the oxidation of lipoprotein and for reducing free radicals, which are the cause of ageing and hair loss.
- Monoi oilObtained from crushing Gardenia flowers in coconut oil, this “Polynesian beauty oil” contains numerous fatty acids (lauric, myristic, palmitic and linoleic acids), which ensure a powerful hydrating, emollient and nourishing effect. Applied to the hair, Monoi Oil smooths the hair shaft and(...)
- Neem OilAn extract of the leaves and fruits of Azadirachta indica plant, it has antiviral, antibacterial, antiparasitic, antiseptic, and antifungal properties. Also fights dandruff and helps dry and stressed skin regain natural elasticity.
- NiosomeAn innovative system of active ingredients to protect skin and hair from environmental damage. It comes in a type of capsule, which protects the ingredients, releasing them correctly and in just the right amount. Contains Soy Isoflavones, which help fight weak and thinning hair,(...)
- OatAlso known as oatmeal is a cereal which belongs to the grass family and is an essential source of energy, due to the fact it is rich in fibre. Made up of minerals such as potassium, phosphate, magnesium and iron. Oat protects and nourishes the hair deep down, releasing its natural softness and(...)
- OrchidRich in minerals and polysaccharides, it moisturises and softens, helping to keep hair fibres young thanks to its revitalising and regenerating properties.
- PanthenolIt is the alcohol analog of pantothenic acid (vitamin B5), and is thus a provitamin of B5. In organisms it is quickly oxidized to pantothenic acid. It is a viscous transparent liquid at room temperature. Panthenol is used as a moisturizer and to improve wound healing in pharmaceutical and(...)
- Photo-Reflecting PigmentsA technology that exploits the special structure of intermediate pigments and develops light-reflective colours and highlights for HD hair, with extraordinary and crystal clear brightness and durability.
- PhytokeratinConsisting of low and medium molecular weight hydrolysed proteins derived from hemp and rice.It promotes restoration, acting as a "filler" that to rebuild weakened hair. This ingredient brings shine, softness, strength and elasticity to the hair.
- Piroctone OlamineA compound that is effectively used in the treatment of fungal infections, Piroctone Olamine has anti-dandruff and antiseptic properties. Its specific action combats Pityrosporum Ovale, which is the main cause of dandruff. .
- Plant CeramidesExtracts taken from the heart of the sunflower that help to prevent hair breakage and increase strength and body. They enhance the hair's ability to retain water, preventing hair fibres from weakening.
- Polyquaternium-6In its scientific definition, it is “polymeric quaternary ammonium salt, derived from the homopolymerisation of diallyldimethylammomium chloride (DADMAC) monomer”. By virtue of its high cationic activity, Polyquaternium-6 complex develops a multiple action on the hair: it makes it more(...)
- PoppyIts plant extracts possess valuable antioxidant powers, shielding the hair and protecting it from photo-oxidation and damage to the fibre.
- Pro-Vitamin B5 (D - Panthenol)Is known as the “beauty vitamin”, since a deficiency in this substance can generate dullness and a lack of vitality in hair. Pro-vitamin B5 restores hair's natural hydration levels, making it softer, elastic, and full of life.
- PropolisHas strong cleansing and antiseptic powers. Its skin cleansing action is not aggressive, but it eliminates greasiness, germs, flakes, dust, and odours and revitalises the hair follicle. Propolis respects the acid and normal moisture balance of the scalp and allows for hair that is more(...)
- QuinoaCalled the "Mother of Grains", it is one of the most powerful natural food ingredients in the world. It is so loaded in helpful properties that it qualifies as a superfood. Its role in Radyca is that of acting as a natural shield, protecting and nourishing follicles from the inside, as well as(...)
- RiboflavinAlso known as vitamin B2, it is essential to the life of the cell and for proper energy metabolism. It is also essential for healthier skin and hair and gives the latter shine.
- Rose Hip OilBenefits the hair, especially if it is fragile, dry, brittle or has split ends. Makes for stronger, healthier and shinier hair.
- Sacha OilLargely unknown to most people, this oil is very widely used in the cosmetic industry. It is rich in polyphenols, antioxidants, vitamins A and E and fatty acids. It also hydrates the hair due to its linoleic acid content. It counteracts the effects of free radicals and preserves the(...)
- Sesame thermoproteinA next-generation strengthening agent that combines the restorative action of sesame hydrolysates with a thermoprotein barrier. It brings softness and elasticity to the hair, maintaining optimal hydration and compacting the cuticle with lasting effects.
- Shea ButterBoasts incredible moisturising and protective properties. It restores hair, shielding it from damage caused by external factors, for a velvety effect.
- Silk ProteinsNaturally related to hair's keratin structure, silk proteins create a protective film, with conditioning and softening action for radiant and silky hair that's easy to detangle.
- Star AniseThe fruit of a tropical Asian plant in the Illicium Verum family. It has an attractive star-like shape with eight points and important antioxidant, antifungal, antimicrobial and cleansing functions. A natural stimulant for the growth of healthy hair, it prevents hair loss and gives hair(...)
- Sulphate-free surfactantsSulphate-free substances that offer a gentle sensory experience when applied to the hair. They produce a creamy, luxurious foam with a gentle cleansing action and an excellent cosmetic effect which makes hair more manageable.
- Sunflower ExtractRich in precious minerals such as magnesium and zinc and Vitamin B Complex, which regenerate and deeply hydrate the hair.
- Sweet AlmondA natural raw material rich in protein, vitamins A and B and mineral salts, the oil extracted from sweet almonds has advanced emollient properties, restoring softness and shine to dry and dull hair.
- Tea Tree OilAlso called Melaleuca Essential Oil, is extracted from the leaves of the Melaleuca alternifolia tree, a species native to Australia. It is one of the most extraordinary substances found in nature and possesses valuable curative, disinfectant, antibacterial, antifungal and healing properties.
- TrehaloseA multi-functional sugar with advanced protective properties; a gift from nature with remarkable cosmetic applications. Trehalose has the power to protect the protein structure of the hair fibres, shielding them with a thin film to ensure intense and long-lasting hydration.
- UV filtersShield hair from the ultra violet rays that cause colour treatments to break down, helping increase colour endurance.
- Vitamin BVital for proper metabolism in the hair and contributes to the health of the hair by fortifying it and making it vivacious and shiny.
- Vitamin ENaturally present in many foods (vegetable and nut oils, such as almond oil, etc.), vitamin E is a liposoluble molecule with a powerful anti-oxidant action. Thanks to its anti-oxidant action, it helps to combat signs of ageing in the hair structure, as well as hair loss.
- Vitamin FIs a liposoluble vitamin that is made up of essential fatty acids (linoleic, alpha-linolenic and arachidonic acids). It is a fat soluble vitamin consisting of essential fatty acids (linoleic acid, alpha-linoleic acid, arachidonic acid). Products that contain vitamin F are extremely nourishing(...)
- Vitamin PP (or B3 or niacin)The main building block of two essential molecules (DNA and NADP), vitamin PP is present in numerous foods (fish, chicken, wheat, etc.). Its most important benefits consist of nourishing the hair follicle and facilitating the flow of blood towards the scalp.
- Wheat proteinIt delivers a filling action to the hair, thanks to the formation of a protective layer, which protects the hair and restructures it deep down. Wheat protein is optimum for hydrating and nourishing the scalp and is particularly recommended for hair that has suffered chemical damage.
- White ClayRich in potassium, calcium, sodium, magnesium, iron, aluminium, and other minerals and is derived from granite rocks. It is a natural remedy with a fine consistency which as been used for centuries for its absorbent, cleansing and antiseptic properties. Has a sebum-draining and(...)